Terms & Conditions, Budget Tour Operator in Nepal
All the Travellers must agree folowwing “Terms & Conditions” before booking any trip with Life's Himalayan Adventure (P) Ltd. Life's Himlayan Adventure is a Nepal base adventure company and fully licensed and registered in various department of Government of Nepal :Thesee are Office of the company registrar, Ministry of industry, Commerce & Supplyies, Tax office, Ministry of culture Tourism and Civil Aviation (Tourism industry division) ,Central Bank of Nepal ( Nepal Rastra Bank)
GUEST AGREEMENT AND DECLEAREATION
"Trekking & walking, climbing & mountaineering in remote parts of this Himalayan countries carries an inherent risk due to the weather cause injury and death, this is beyond our control. Always we do our best to reduce any risks and hazards to our capacity, still there are chances of accidents happening, and in this you must agree.
Please read the following booking conditions very carefully:
Life's Himalayan Adventure Trip Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are made with Life's Himalayan Adventure P. Limited, Registered Company Number 48835/064/065 (hereinafter referred to as The Company) whose registered office is The Kathmandu, Thamel, Z Street, Nepal. The Head of The Company is Madan Adhikari& Som Nath Adhiakri.
- The term "trip" used in these web site and booking conditions refers to all itineraries described on this website including those which might otherwise be known as walking, tours, treks, trips, sightseeing, climbing, mountaineering, expeditions or holidays.
- 20% of the total amount, a non-refundable booking deposit is required for every trip booking per person. Booking deposit can be made by bank transfer or by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard), the information has been provided whilst proceeding this booking form.
- The balance will be made up on your arrived in Kathmandu, Nepal. If final payment is not received 2 days before of your departure, cancellation conditions will apply as per the clause below. Final trip documentation will be released upon full trip payment.
- If payment is made by credit card, a 3.5% charge will be added to the amount due to The Company (this applies to all payments; deposits, final balances, trip extension and miscellaneous purchases.) This charge is imposed by the credit card payment service provider(your payment receive through Alpine Credit Card Service, our credit card payment service provider) and is used, in part, to provide consumer protection for services purchased, in accordance with the terms and conditions pertaining to the credit card being used.
- If you cancel your trip that you will loss of monies you paid and applies to all cancelled reservations. The date of trip cancellation is the date on which the written cancellation is received by Life's Himalayan Adventure . The loss of monies paid is as follows, per person:
30 days or more prior to trip departure - Loss of deposit
7 days before trip depart- Loss of full payment.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. Refunds will be at the discretion of Life's Himalayan Adventure if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized. Please note that these conditions are subject to change.
- Life's Himalayan Adventure reserves the right to cancel any trip you booked before it is guaranteed to run. A trip is guaranteed to run once it has two fully paid travelers, unless minimum numbers state otherwise.
- If Life's Himalayan Adventure cancels a departure which is guaranteed to run we will refund the trip price, plus you are entitled to take an alternative trip of the same value without charge. A provision to this Life's Himalayan Adventure reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, prior to departure due to reasons beyond its' control (i.e.: natural disasters, flight cancel, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences ). In such a case, Life's Himalayan Adventure will refund the trip price only.
- All amendment and cancellation fees apply only to trips listed on this site. A cancellation of a trip constitutes a cancellation as per above. If you wish to change your booking in any way, the following fees will apply.
- If the booking amendment request is received by Life's Himalayan Adventure taking 60 days or more prior to your original trip departure - US$50.00 per person if the booking amendment request is received by Life's Himlayan Adventure less than 60 days to your original trip departure - charges as per cancellation fees. If there has been any change in the price of the trip you change your booking to, from the time of your original booking to the time of the amendment, the new trip price will apply to the reservation. These fees are in addition to any charges levied by hotels, and other suppliers to Life's Himalayan Adventure .
- Changes to any other arrangements made in conjunction with your trip booking (eg: hotels, transfers, etc.): Amendments to any other arrangements made in conjunction with your trip reservation will incur an administration fee of US$20.00 per booking per change. This fee is in addition to any charges levied by hotels, ground operators or airlines.
- It may not be possible to make any amendments to your booking within 10 days of departure. Fees for late changes will vary from a minimum of US$50.00 upward per booking, if the change can be made.
- It is a condition of joining any Life's Himalayan Adventure holidays that you are insured against medical and personal accident risks. This insurance must include medical coverage, air ambulance and helicopter rescue services. We also strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. You should be aware that some policies do not include, or restrict, cover for this type of travel. You must ensure that the policy you do take provides an adequate level of protection and covers you for the activities involved. You must carry proof of insurance (e.g. your insurance certificate) with you on the holiday; if you cannot provide this at the start of the holiday, you will be required to take out a suitable policy at that time. If this is not done or impossible for practical reasons, then you will not be allowed to continue with your trip and will not be entitled to any refund for services not provided. Or if you are not able to get your medical and evacuation insurance please contact at our Insurance recommended page.(must be link on insurance page). We do not advice to get Insurance here in Kathmandu.
- You must carry a valid passport and have obtained the appropriate visas when traveling with Life's Himalayan Adventure . Please ensure your passport is valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas for the countries you are traveling to. Life's Himalayan adventure cannot accept responsibility if you are refused entry to a country or places because you lack the correct visa documentation.
- When booking on a Life's Himalayan Adventure trip you understand that Life's himalayan Adventure runs adventure trips, where accommodation, transport, safety, hygiene, telecommunication facilities, level of infrastructure development and medical facilities are not the same that you are used to at home, or would find on a conventional holiday. This type of holiday inherently involves a high level of personal risk, which you agree to fully assume.
- You understand that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness in remote places without medical facilities, political instability and the forces of nature. You agree to assume all risks associated with the journey to the maximum extent permitted by Nepalese law.
- You acknowledge that travel on a Life's Himalayan Adventure trip requires a degree of flexibility, and understand that the trip route, accommodation and modes of transport are subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances.
- Should Life's Himalayan Adventure deem it advisable to amend an itinerary for any reason, it may do so by shortening, varying or re-routing any trip. These changes are binding and additional expenses will be charged to you if the reason for any alteration is outside Life's Himalayan Adventure control.
- While traveling with Life's Himalayan Adventure you agree to accept the authority of the trip leader or local operator at all times. You are aware that travel within a group may involve compromise to accommodate the diverse desires and physical abilities of group members. You understand that Champawati tours reserves the right to decline, accept, or retain any person as a member of the group at any time.
- You acknowledge that Life's Himalayan Adventure contracts with a network of companies, government agencies and individuals, to assist in the running of its tours, treks, walking, holidays & expeditions. To the best of Life's Himalayan Adventure knowledge, these third parties are qualified to perform the duties they are contracted to perform. However Life's Himalayan Adventure will not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may occur due to the behavior of these third parties.
- Life's Himalayan Adventure will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveler who contravenes any law or regulation of any country visited.
- No employee, representative or agent of Life's Himalayan Adventure other then company head or director to vary these conditions. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Government of Nepal.
- Please refer to the Trip Inclusions page along with the itinerary for each trip. We have included from airport to airport or just trip inclusion. You will be clear on each trip's Trip Inclusion Page.
- Most of the Trip prices do not include the following:
Personal travel insurance both Emergency medical and evacuation
Visa, passport and vaccination charges
International flight to/from Nepal and to our destinations of operation, and departure airport taxes to the respective countries.
Extra meals, transport costs, accommodation costs and other expenses not included in the itinerary
Laundry, postage, Personal clothing (unless provided in itinerary), medical expense and items of a personal nature
Emergency evacuation and/or searches, and
Not mentioned in the itinerary.
Tips and excess baggage charge
- Your trip cost does include transfer to and from the destination airport(s). We will pick you up from the airport here in Kathmandu or the destination we run our trip. Prior to your departure your meeting point will be at Life's Himalayan Adventure head office or specified hotels in Katmandu Nepal unless otherwise specified.
- Participants must be in good health and physical condition. It is vital that participants with pre-existing medical problems or conditions make these know to Life's Himalayan Adventure at the time of booking. Medical and evacuation expenses are the responsibility of the participant. It is also important that you consult your doctor for vaccination and other medical requirements for your trip before you depart. Life's Himalayan Adventure reserves the right to require a medical certificate prior to booking your trip or departure.
- 28. Bad weather in mountain regions can cause domestic flight delays, particularly in the Everest, Jomsom and Kanchenjunga regions in Nepal. In the adventure of delayed domestic flights, Champawati tours will meet departing city accommodation and food costs prior to your trip, and accommodation and food costs on a normal trip basis for delayed return flights. Life's Himalayan Adventure reserves the right to reroute treks or use road transport for extended delays without any impact on the trip cost. Life's Himalayan Adventure does not accept any responsibility for costs incurred as a result of missed international flight connection but will assist to make alternative arrangements where possible with extra costs.
- In the event of civil unrest within a region or country, we undertake to inform our clients of the situation as soon as we have knowledge of it.
- Having made every effort to ensure the correctness of this site, information & brochure we provide, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
- These booking conditions may only be waived in special circumstances, and in writing, by a letter from a Director of The Company.
- The terms and conditions of all agreements made with The Company shall be subject to, and governed by, Nepalese law.
- When making your booking you have read and agreed to the booking terms & conditions and abide by them and you understand what is involve in participating with Life's Himalayan Adventure in your chosen trip.